- The city identifies substantial long-term cost savings in owning and upgrading lights.
- RFP is developed and released for bidding in late summer.
- RealTerm Energy is selected to oversee the project to completion.
- A complete GIS Audit is completed for the city.
- An Independent RFP was issued for both the LED fixtures and electrical contractor labor.
- After careful consideration, the City Council approved the color and fixture selection included in the RFP
- The city acquired 621 streetlights, owned and operated by CMP
Replacement of fixtures began the week of 01/02/2024 with an expected completion by the end of January
Map of the streetlights in question can be found below. For larger detail and legend please visit this link.
*Note The area's marked in red are NOT included in the project
March 15th, Council Workshop Presentation
Product Evaluation Report
To Report a Streetlight Concern:
Use the reporting form here to submit a concern to our Public Works Department